Hot damn, this is truly the most delicious thing I have ever made! It is creamy chocolatey sex on a spoon! If there was a rating system for dessert this would be xxx so close your eyes kids cause this ain’t your grandma’s Angel Food cake! I just can’t get over it, I can’t. There are 3 ways to make this dippy sauce, the recipe just kept evolving and I had to push it to its full chocolate mystical magical limits.
The ingredient breakdown:
Avocado – Whaaaa? In a dessert? Yes! Avocados have such a creamy texture when blended and also take accompanied flavors well, not to mention they are also full of nutritional hugs:
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, and manganese.
- A good source of vitamins such as Vitamins C, A, & E and even most B vitamins (except B12).
- Folic Acid which offers support in adrenal gland function, anxiety, and fatigue. Folic Acid helps improve mood, & mental function.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) , it increases energy, is good for digestion, promotes hydrochloric acid production, helps regulate blood sugar, is a detoxifier, helps with migraines, enhances mood and has been used to stimulate sex drive… meow!
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is known as the “anti-stress” vitamin, it supports the adrenals by increasing production of cortisone and other adrenal hormones ultimately helping counteract stress and increases metabolic function.
Wow, Mr. Avocado, you are just a magically delicious green fruit of nutrition. You are also the prettiest shade of green I’ve ever seen.
Almond Butter – Almonds are considered to be a cancer preventing nut and are also high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid.
Organic Cacao – A “superfood”, derived from the criollo bean, a cacao native to Peru, is an excellent source of fiber and a good source of protein.
Coconut Nectar – Has a low glycemic index with only 5g of sugar per tsp and also has 16 essential amino acids.
Cinnamon – A digestive aid that can stimulate weak digestion. A great post meal supplementation as it helps to reduce the feeling of indigestion or heartburn.
Cayenne – It stimulates salivary flow and increases digestive fluids in the stomach helping to promote the metabolic rate and release energy. It is commonly used as a detoxifier because of its blood purifying properties and it also increases fluid elimination and sweat.
I’m on this exciting journey of becoming a nutritional therapist and our mission is to heal people through food and healthy supplementation. This recipe is wonderful for anyone who is trying to beat the sugar demons yet still satisfy their sweet tooth. I will definitely recommend this to future clients, and they will forever love me for it!
Isn’t the nutritional and medicinal qualities of our food amazing!!?? Always think about your food in an abstract way, it can do much to support your health, even when disguised as sexual chocolate.